A Primera Vista - Pato García

Instrumentalism is entirely dedicated to create music covers, but here's my original song called A Primera Vista (At First Sight). -Pato Garcia.

martes, 25 de febrero de 2014

Amigo Bronco - Bronco - Instrumentalism Cover (Rock)


This song was written by Gilberto Rivera Sarmiento in 1990 and performed by Bronco, the original song can be found in the "Amigo Bronco" album by Bronco.

 Algo muy interesante pasó cuando publiqué este cover en Noviembre de 2013. Sin haberlo planeado su publicación coincidió con el Día del Músico, ese día como cada vez que publico un nuevo cover me sentí relajado al ver que el video empezó a contar visitas en Facebook, Twitter y Google Plus, me fui a comer y al rato volví a checar las publicaciones, entonces una notificación en Twitter me deja helado: los integrantes de Bronco habían visto mi cover y lo compartieron en su Twitter oficial, el alcance de mi asombro fue enorme, desde niño sentí fascinación por la música de Bronco y al tener ese leve contacto con ellos me inflé como un globo. Gracias a sus publicaciones y a que recomendaron mi video rápidamente se coronó como el video mas visto de Instrumentalism.

[Something very interesting happened when I published this cover in November 2013. Without having planned it that was the Musician Day, that day as when I post a new cover I felt relaxed seeing that the video began to count visits on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, I went to eat and when I returned to my computer I  saw something in Twitter that left me amazed: the members of Bronco had seen my cover and shared it on their official Twitter, the extent of my surprise was enormous, as a child I was fascinated by the music of Bronco and having that slight contact with them was awesome. Through its posts my video quickly was crowned as the Instrumentalism's most viewed cover].




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario