A Primera Vista - Pato García

Instrumentalism is entirely dedicated to create music covers, but here's my original song called A Primera Vista (At First Sight). -Pato Garcia.

jueves, 18 de agosto de 2016

Instrumentalism's 5th Anniversary



This day 5 years ago I decided to quit the dream of being part of a band and I got tired of searching musicians with whom to create good music, so I started with one cover, by August 18th, 2011 it was finished and ready to be published. I came up with "Instrumentalism" as the project's name and I launched it that same day.

I look back to my first covers and I sincerely don't like them, but then I watch (for example) my last cover 'Waiting For A Girl Like You' and that's when the effort gets paid, not only I've remained musically active with this project, also, I have improved as a musician, and that was exactly was I was looking for when I started this. I cannot describe the de-stress I feel when I start to play and joy that gives me a well-done cover.

So now, 5 years and 116 covers later I only have to say: Thank you very much for your support!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario